Benvenuto, Ospite
Nome utente: Password: Ricordami
Benvenuti sul nostro forum!

Dì a noi e ai nostri soci chi sei, cosa ti piace e perché sei diventato un membro di questo forum.
Diamo il benvenuto a tutti i nuovi iscritti e speriamo di vederti in giro!

ARGOMENTO: What were you doing at 13? Probably not getting co

What were you doing at 13? Probably not getting co 1 Settimana 2 Giorni fa #2448

• elaine95
  • Junior Boarder
TORONTO — The Winnipeg Jets need to play a complete game to get some payback when the visit the Toronto Maple Leafs on Saturday night.The Maple Leafs defeated the Jets 4-2 on Wednesday night in Winnipeg.Before the rematch in Toronto Youth Jake McCabe Jersey , the Jets visited the Detroit Red Wings on Friday night and came back for a 2-1 win on a goal by Dustin Byfuglien at 13:15 of the third period. It was the defenseman’s 500th career point.Article continues below ...The Jets had fallen behind in the first period.Against the Maple Leafs, the Jets fell behind 3-0 before scoring twice in the third period, but John Tavares finished the scoring for the Maple Leafs to clinch the victory.“We worked hard and made a push at the end,” said Jets left winger Nikolaj Ehlers, who ended an 11-game drought without a goal on Wednesday. “But I think there is still a lot we can do better. I think the way we pushed in the third is the way we need to play for a full 60 minutes.”The loss meant the Jets (7-3-1) finished their six-game homestand with a 4-1-1 record.The Maple Leafs (7-3-0), meanwhile, had lost their two previous games Jason Pominville Jersey Kids , both at home, and had scored a total of one goal in those games.“You reach the 10- or 20-game mark, teams become dialed into their systems and there’s less room out there,” said Maple Leafs center Auston Matthews, who has 10 goals but none in his past four games. “But I liked our last game, we had a lot of chances. I feel myself and (linemates Patrick Marleau and Kasperi Kapanen) are getting chances.”Toronto will not have defenseman Travis Dermott after he became ill before the game in Winnipeg. He did not attend practice on Friday.The Maple Leafs are 5-0-0 on the road this season. They are 2-3-0 at home. The Jets are 5-1-1 at home and 2-2-0 on the road.“We seem to be more patient (on the road) and don’t press, we don’t get into a run-and-gun game Womens Johan Larsson Jersey ,” Maple Leafs coach Mike Babcock said. “I don’t know if we just try and look too cute and look too good. At the end, it’s about getting results. It’s always hard to beat a good team twice in a row. They’d be no different from us, they’ll want to respond.”Toronto center Nazem Kadri scored his first goal of the season on Wednesday.“I’ve been around long enough to try to not get frustrated, but that’s always nice finding the back of the net and contributing to help your team win,” Kadri said. “Hopefully, they come in bunches.”The Maple Leafs kept the Jets under control for most of the game on Wednesday.“Our structure was good, we didn’t give them too much time Authentic Justin Bailey Jersey ,” Kadri said. “We were able to be in the right places at the right times, especially breaking through the neutral zone. On the defensive side of things, we were able to stay above guys and not give them too much momentum to generate speed entering the offensive zone.”Defenseman Jake Gardiner and winger Tyler Ennis will both be playing in their 500th NHL game Saturday.The Jets lead the all-time series 27-26-7 overall. The teams are 12-12-5 at Scotiabank Arena.While the Jets have a decent record, they have not looked as imposing as they became last season.“We’re not struggling,” Jets coach Paul Maurice said. “We’re not where we’re going to be in the end, but no team is. We’re all building here. We’re living the daily life in the NHL right now.”The game in Detroit was the opener of a four-game trip for the Jets that includes two games in Finland against the Florida Panthers next week. What were you doing at 13? Probably not getting courted by the best hockey agents in the world, but that鈥檚 the reality today for many elite teenagers. It seems bizarre to be chasing talent that hasn鈥檛 yet hit high school Kyle Okposo Jersey , but the reality is securing representation for a prospect has to happen before the competition gets there first. But what鈥檚 it like for the kids themselves? 鈥淚t鈥檚 pretty cool,鈥?said Connor Bedard. 鈥淎ll of them offer great aspects, and it鈥檚 cool getting to know them.鈥滲edard is a lethal center from Vancouver whose puck-protection skills set him apart from the pack. He played two age groups up last season and could get 鈥渆xceptional status鈥?to play in the WHL a year early. Oh, and he鈥檚 about to enter Grade 8. Yes, Bedard is 13, but he and his family have already talked to r... All-Access +All-Access Member AreaPremium content and in-depth analysis from our team of experts exclusively for magazine subscribers. Simply login to unlock the content or become a member for less than $2.50 a month.LoginBecome a Member
L\'Amministratore ha disattivato l\'accesso in scrittura al pubblico.
Tempo creazione pagina: 0.250 secondi